July 8, 2008

No Really, we DID Want it to Look Better

The Website that is. I am realizing that, with Firefox at least, the new website may look really terrible and jumbled up due to Firefox's cache system. If so, and you are really distressed about it (fat chance!), try this:

  1. Open the Clear Private Data window:
    • At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Tools menu, then select Clear Private Data....
  2. Uncheck everything except the checkbox for Cache.
  3. Click Clear Private Data Now. Now that your cache is cleared, visit the web site again to see if the problem is solved.
Something similar would probably work if you're having Explorer or Safari issues.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, look who's the computer wiz now!

Kurt Strassner said...

Well, I just typed my problem into the Firefox help bar and this is what came up! It worked. But my computer wizzery, in this case, only goes as far as knowing how to cut and paste.

I do, however, know how to do that using the CTRL key. So that's pretty good, I guess.